Career Services offers FREE assistance to students and alumni with resume building, interviewing, and career exploration. KCC students can also apply for on and off-campus jobs. We also offer our public job board for students, alumni, and employers to connect.
Contact or Schedule an Appointment:
In-Person: The Career Services Office is centrally located in the Student Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus in Battle Creek, in the office suite with Academic Advising and next to the Bruin Bistro.
Fall/Spring Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday
Summer Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday*
*The Career Services Office will be open from 8 a.m. to noon Fridays in May and August but is closed with the rest of the College on Fridays in June and July.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Are you in the early stages of career planning? Our Career Planning webpage offers career assessment resources through Focus 2 and Pathway U. Students can also schedule an appointment to go over their results with a career advisor.
Need assistance with your resume or interview? Go to Career Planning where we can help students with writing or editing their resume through Big Interview. We can also provide interview preparation and strategies.
Are you looking for additional information for your career? A career advisor can assist with running labor market reports to show the employment projections and opportunities, salary information, and occupations in demand. If you would like more information about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to start looking at open positions? Students and alumni can refer to our Career Planning webpage to access our online job board, Handshake, where they can view open positions in their career fields.
- Current students can work either on or off campus and receive a paycheck! Students must be registered for classes and available to work up to 20 hours per week. Students do not need prior experience and will have opportunities to develop skills in their chosen program.
- If you are interested about this great opportunity, please reach out to us.
- There are no current student employment positions open for Spring 2024. Please check back near the start of the summer 2024 semester.
- Employers can access KCC’s job board through Handshake – create an account or login in with your existing account to post positions and network with students and alumni.
- For event information or to reserve a space to recruit on campus, contact Career Services at email@example.com or call 269-565-2637.
Mission: Career Services provides career planning and exploration with a focus on connecting students and alumni with employers, utilizing effective and timely resources, and career coaching. We are dedicated to assisting students across their chosen career paths while fostering relationships and developing networks.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM!
Connect with Handshake!
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Center for Student Success
- Counseling Services
- Disability Services
- Emergency Resources
- Financial Aid
- Morris Library
- Student Life
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Technology Help Desk
- Testing Services
- Transfer Information