CAREER & TRANSFER AREAS OF STUDY
Academic courses and programs at KCC are categorized under Career and Transfer Areas of Study designed to prepare students to transfer to four-year universities or complete degrees that lead directly to employment. The College offers 60 pre-professional transfer curricula; 37 associate degree programs; 25 certificate programs; seven categories of professional certifications; and a variety of short-term, non-credit courses.
Click through the links below to explore the various degree, certificate and transfer opportunities available at Kellogg Community College.
- Arts, Communication & English
- Business & Computer Information Technology
- Early Childhood Education & Teacher Education
- Health Sciences
- Manufacturing, Skilled Trades & Applied Technology
- Science, Mathematics & Engineering
- Social Sciences, Human Services & Criminal Justice
- Transfer Studies
Can’t find a specific pathway map? Contact Academic Advising for assistance in customizing pathways based on a student’s individual educational goals.
Explore the many opportunities available to you in any of our Areas of Study by clicking through the links below. For information about signing up for classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration.