Academic degrees at Kellogg Community College are modeled according to a Guided Pathways framework. Guided Pathways prepare students for success by:
- Mapping academic pathways to student end goals
- Helping students choose and enter a program pathway
- Keeping students on an academic pathway
- Ensuring students are learning
Please click through the appropriate link below for more information about each of the four pillars of Guided Pathways at KCC.
- Pillar I: Clarify the Path
- Pillar II: Enter the Path
- Pillar III: Stay on the Path
- Pillar IV: Ensure Learning
View our Career & Transfer Areas of Study page to view Pathway Maps for each area of study at KCC.