CENTER FOR STUDENT SUCCESS
The Center for Student Success provides free educational services to all Kellogg Community College students, including computer stations and software programs devoted to building academic skills. Students can use the Center for Student Success to complete homework assignments, research papers and other class projects. Professional staff are available to assist students with core coursework, such as reading, writing, math, science and learning strategies.
Location & Hours
The Center for Student Success is located in the Ohm Information Technology Center in Room 207 of the North Avenue Campus. Center for Student Success hours are Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Contact the Center for Student Success at [email protected], 269-660-2296 or 269-965-4150. The CSS fax number is 269-965-8850.
CSS staff can be reached via the contact information below.
- Holly McKee, director 269-965-4150, [email protected]
- Jazmine Arms, department assistant 269-660-2296, [email protected]
- Karen Challgren, education specialist 269-965-7336, [email protected]
- April DeOliveira, instructional assistant 269-565-7973, [email protected]
- Natalie Hammond, instructional assistant 269-565-7888, [email protected]
- Jeff Houldsworth, process specialist 269-565-7891, [email protected]
- Sarah Imus, instructional assistant 269-565-2127, [email protected]
- Cindy Lingbeek, disability and tutoring coordinator 269-565-7915, [email protected]
- Matonya Seuell, department assistant-records management 269-965-4150, [email protected]