Home 9 Admissions 9 Financial Aid 9 Veterans Benefits & Resources


Veteran students who have served in the military or are a dependent of a deceased or 100% disabled veteran injured while serving in the military may be eligible for veterans benefits. To find out what you may be eligible for click here.

To apply for Veteran’s Benefits, click here

Veteran Student Orientation

The Financial Aid Office encourages students to attend a Veteran Student Orientation.

The  KCC Staff will go over a “Veteran Information Packet” that can assist you with important information on how to acquire these benefits and continue to use them each semester.

Veteran Student Orientations occur on Wednesdays at 1 p.m. in the Student Services Office located in the Student Center on the North Avenue campus of KCC.  If you would like to attend an orientation, click here.

Student Currently Using VA Benefits

If you are eligible or currently receiving VA education benefits, you must complete the VA Enrollment Certification form below and submit it along with your class schedule to the Certifying Official each semester that you wish to be certified. 

VA Enrollment Certification Form

Veterans Contacts

Brent Haddow

Brent Haddow

Counselor, Veterans Success

Laura Miller

Laura Miller

Financial Aid Officer