BRUINS INDUSTRIAL TRADES MOBILE TRAINER
The RMTC is home to the one and only Bruins Industrial Trades Mobile Trainer. With funding from a DENSO North America Foundation grant in 2020, KCC created the mobile trainer to connect the community with the various trades we offer. Showcasing the following portable training units, the mobile trainer travels to local schools and other area organizations and events demonstrating aspects of each trade.
- The Amatrol Skill Boss demonstrates electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems as taught by our Industrial Technology and Industrial Electricity/Electronics programs.
- The Haas Desktop CNC Mill exhibits the precision and control demanded of a machinist and their tools, as taught in our Industrial Machining Technology Program.
- The iConnect Refrigeration Trainer demonstrates the complex thermodynamic processes involved in refrigeration devices. Our Industrial HVACR team teaches with the same machine.
- The Miller AugmentedArc Virtual Welder enables students to experience the power of welding without any prior background, while remaining in a safe, controlled environment. Participants practice some of the same welds and positions taught in our Industrial Welding Program.
For bookings and inquiries, contact Paula Lane.
INDUSTRIAL TRADES PROGRAMS
- General Industrial Trades
- Industrial Electricity & Electronics
- Industrial HVACR
- Industrial Machining Technology
- Industrial Pipefitting
- Industrial Technology
- Industrial Welding
- Maintenance Technician
- Renewable Energy