COMPANY SPONSORED TRAINING
Kellogg Community College’s unique style of Industrial Trades training was designed specifically for the demanding and dynamic manufacturing environment. KCC’s Industrial Trades programs provide a variety of training options to meet production and skilled trades training needs. The format enables companies to quickly and efficiently manage the training process.
We’ve tried to make employee training as easy as possible for companies:
- Design a training program that fits your company’s needs, if one doesn’t already exist for you.
- Enroll your employees. For each student:
- Send a completed Sponsored Student Billing Authorization form either directly to us or with your employee.
- Send your employee to the RMTC with a photo ID and proof of address (driver’s license can be both).
- Our staff can handle the rest needed for your employee to start that very day.
- Monitor your employees’ progress. We’ll also send progress reports at the end of the semester.
Design a Training Program
Our topical, competency-based modules enable manufacturers to quickly and efficiently design custom training programs to meet their unique training needs with no design costs. Contact Scott Cubberly at 269-565-2802 and together we’ll coordinate a meeting between faculty and company subject matter experts to outline a training program for your needs.
Our open entry, open exit format enables students to start immediately without waiting for the next semester to start and enables companies to plan training around production schedules. Once the RMTC receives a Sponsored Student Billing Authorization form completed by the company representative and the student, the student is able to register and start courses immediately. Companies will be invoiced throughout the semester as their students register.
Monitor Training Progress
Companies are making a sizable investment in training, and to assist in managing that investment we provide progress reports for all students out at the end of every semester, provided we have an Email Agreement form on file. Should a company desire more regular progress reports, our staff is willing to provide them. Students are also able to request these reports for themselves.
For more information about establishing a training program at the RMTC or to schedule a faculty consultation, simply contact the RMTC at 269-965-4137.
INDUSTRIAL TRADES PROGRAMS
- General Industrial Trades
- Industrial Electricity & Electronics
- Industrial HVACR
- Industrial Machining Technology
- Industrial Pipefitting
- Industrial Technology
- Industrial Welding
- Renewable Energy