PROCTORED TESTING FOR NON-KCC STUDENTS
Kellogg Community College’s Center for Student Success provides testing opportunities for students from other colleges and universities in a secure and proctored environment. Our facility is monitored by direct line-of-sight and video surveillance. We can accommodate both written and computer-based testing.
In order for a student to take a proctored test at our institution, the student must make an appointment and that student’s instructor must provide us with the test (including the requested specifications).
If you wish to take your test at KCC, first contact your instructor to authorize us as a proctor and have your exam information sent to us by your instructor using the Proctor Request Form.
Please contact the Center for Student Success to schedule a proctored test.
Please note the following:
- You will need to schedule your appointment at least 24 hours before your anticipated test time.
- Test appointments range from 1.5 to 2 hours in length. Please choose the correct option to allow you full testing, as you will not be allowed to test past our posted closing hours.
- Please contact the CSS to reschedule an existing appointment, if you are unable to test at a previously scheduled time. If KCC closes unexpectedly, you will also need to call to reschedule.
- If you are unsure if your exam materials have been received by the Center for Student Success, please contact us prior to scheduling your appointment.
- Please be aware that we will not pay shipping charges for your exam or exam materials. If there is any cost associated with sending us your exam or returning your exam to your school, you will be responsible for arranging payment with your institution.
On the day of your exam, please bring a valid (nonexpired), physical government-issued photo ID with you to your testing appointment. You will not be allowed to test without a valid ID. We do not accept photos of IDs for any exam.
In order for your students to take a test for your class through KCC’s academic testing center, you will need to fill out the form linked below. You will be asked to supply your name, institution, class/section and test name. We must have the form completed 48 hours before a student’s scheduled appointment.
Location & Contact Info
The Center for Student Success testing center is located in Room 207 on the second floor of the Ohm Information Technology Center, on campus at 450 North Ave. in Battle Creek. Contact the Center for Student Success at 269-660-2296 or email [email protected].
*Please note: To preserve a conducive learning environment, we ask students and visitors to not bring children to the Center for Student Success.