A skilled workforce is necessary in order to compete in today’s increasingly competitive global market. Workforce Solutions offers a variety of contracted services to help business and industry build and maintain its workforce, including assessments, customized training courses and online learning opportunities.
Read below for more information or contact us at 269-565-2828 or [email protected].
Workforce Solutions has access to more than 1,000 assessments from 50 of the world’s leading test publishers to provide assessment tools to identify future top performers while removing costs from the recruiting, hiring and training processes. These assessments can be delivered over the internet 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
Types of Assessments Available
- Coaching/Leadership Development
- Professional/Management Selection
- 360 Multi-Rater Feedback
- Personality/Personal Skills
- Job Analysis
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Team/Organizational Development
- Information Technology
- Career/Vocational Exploration
Benefits of Using Assessments
- Consistently measure knowledge, skills and abilities
- Objective, valid and reliable
- Pre-screening before hiring or pre-screening before selection into training programs
- Post-assessments to measure training program effectiveness
- Career, promotional and leadership development of incumbent workforce
- Administered over the internet 24 hours a day, seven days per week with available technical support
- Quick delivery of assessment results
Customized Training Courses
If you’re an employer in need of employee upskilling, technical training or customized learning solutions, we have the resources to assess your training needs and to design and deliver customized coursework tailored to your schedule and training objectives, saving you time and money. Workforce Solutions instructors are experienced professionals and experts in their fields.
Workforce Solutions can provide training at any of KCC’s campus locations, at your facility or at a location designated by you. We can also provide laptop computers for small class sizes delivered offsite of campus facilities.
Online courses are a flexible and cost effective way to meet your training needs, and Workforce Solutions has partnered with Cengage Learning’s Education to Go (ed2go) to offer more than 750 interactive online courses that can be taken entirely online. These noncredit offerings are designed to meet workforce demand, developed by industry experts, and can be accessed anytime and anywhere there is access to the internet.
Workplace Skills Courses
Must-have professional workplace skills and credentials, 100% online:
Browse the full online catalog on KCC’s ed2g0 homepage.
Advanced Training Programs
Professional career training programs, 100% online: