THREAT ASSESSMENT & BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTION (TABI) TEAM
The purpose of the Threat Assessment and Behavior Intervention Team (TABI) is to promote a safe academic and work environment by supporting early intervention of concerning behaviors; create a culture of reporting; to review cases, address high-risk situations and take appropriate actions; propose and review policies; identify trends in incidents and patterns in campuswide culture and address those as appropriate with social justice and equity lens; and to keep abreast of best practices and emerging trends in research.
Incidents reported through the Report an Incident page are reviewed by the appropriate TABI Team member and responded to accordingly.
TABI Team members
- Tonya Forbes, Vice President for Instruction
- Pernell Gibson, Student Retention Coordinator
- Brooke Kolodzieczyk , Chief Human Resources Officer
- Austin Simons, Chief of KCC Public Safety
- Nathan Venske, Dean of Student Services
- Grace Wentworth, Investigator
- David Wier, Counselor
- Terah Zaremba, Vice President for Student Affairs