Alumni, current, and former students can connect to the National Student Clearinghouse to request an official transcript via a timely, secure electronic format. For $5.65 your transcript can be sent via the U.S. Postal Service or electronically to other members of National Student Clearinghouse, or if not a member, the cost is $6.65 per transcript. Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted.
*Note: There could be a delay in mailed transcripts being received due to COVID-19. Please have transcripts sent electronically if the recipient will accept in this format.
Limited overnight mail services are available. The cost is $25 and the request must be made to the Registrar’s Office by 10 a.m. Mondays through Fridays (excluding days that the College is closed) to meet the timeline for overnight delivery. Overnight delivery cannot be sent to a P.O. box.
To request transcripts from KCC, please note the following:
- A signed Transcript Request Form can be submitted to the Registrar’s Office at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek, the Eastern Academic Center in Albion, the Grahl Center in Coldwater or the Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings.
- The College reserves the right to withhold transcripts of students who have outstanding financial accounts.
- An unofficial transcript, known as a course history, is also available via the Bruin Portal or in person by showing a picture ID at the Registrar’s Office at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek, the Eastern Academic Center in Albion, the Grahl Center in Coldwater or the Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings.
- Transcript requests can be sent by U.S. Postal mail to:
Kellogg Community College
450 North Ave.
Battle Creek, MI 49017-3397
If your request is mailed, please include:
- Your full name
- Any previous last names used
- Your date of birth
- Dates of attendance
- The complete address and name of the person/department you want your transcripts sent to
- Your current address
- Your social security number or KCC student ID number
- The request must include your signature for the release of information
- Check or money order for payment
Because of security reasons, KCC does not fax transcripts to the receiver designated in your request. Please allow for processing time when mailing or faxing your request.