YOUTH CLASSES & CAMPS
Kellogg Community College offers dozens of summer camps each year as part of its growing Bruin Youth Programming initiative.
Please note: You will need to create an account the first time you use online registration. If you select a family account, you can house your children/grandchildren’s information under yours.
Once your child is registered, please complete our Bruin Youth Programming Waiver.
2022 Summer Camp Schedule
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Girls’ Basketball Camp- Ages 7-12
- Girls’ Basketball Camp- Ages 13-18
- Boys’ Basketball Camp- Ages 9-11
- Boys’ Basketball Camp- Ages 12-14
- Soccer Camp- Ages 8-11
- Soccer Camp- Ages 12-17
- Volleyball Camp- Ages 8-11
- Volleyball Camp- Ages 12-17
- Cross Country Camp- Ages 8-13
- Baseball Camp- Ages 7-13
- Bowling Camp- Ages 8-18
- Grossology: The Science of Gross Stuff!* (FULL)
- Owl-mazing! Owl Carnation Creation
- Shark Squad* (FULL)
- Paint Party! – Turtle Painting (FULL)
- Paint Party! – Mermaid Painting
- Paint Party! – Flower Painting
- Astronaut Training Camp* (FULL)
- Make It & Take It: DIY Room Decor (FULL)
- Magical! Unicorn Carnation Creation
- Super Scientists* (FULL)
- Roar! Lion Carnation Creation
- Exciting Edible Art- SESSION 1 (FULL)
- Exciting Edible Art- SESSION 2
- Learn Sign Language: ASL for Kids
- Cookie Decorating- SESSION 1 (FULL)
- Cookie Decorating- SESSION 2 (FULL)
- Stupendous Sand Succulents (FULL)
- Make Your First Video Game!* (FULL)
- Cake Decorator- SESSION 1 (FULL)
- Cake Decorator- SESSION 2 (FULL)
- Cake Decorator- SESSION 3 (FULL)
- ROBLOX Makers* (FULL)
- ROBLOX Coders & Entrepreneurs!* (FULL)
- BEST DEAL! ROBLOX Week* (FULL)
- Candy Making: Become a Confectioner (FULL)
- Candy Making: Become a Confectioner- ADDED SESSION!
- Minecraft Designers* (FULL)
- Minecraft Redstone Engineers* (FULL)
- BEST DEAL! Minecraft Week* (FULL)
- Make It & Take It: Fidgets, Poppers & Spinners (FULL)
- Color Wheel Floral Arrangement
- Make It & Take It: Spa Party! (FULL)
- Safe Sitter Essentials: Skills for Babysitting & Staying Home Alone – SESSION 1 (FULL)
- Safe Sitter Essentials: Skills for Babysitting & Staying Home Alone – SESSION 2 (FULL)
- Study Strategies for Success (FULL)
- CPR & First Aid- SESSION 1* (FULL)
- CPR & First Aid- SESSION 2* (FULL)
- Dreamy: Create a Succulent Dream Catcher
- Learn to Knit! Knitting Basics
Albion Camps at the Eastern Academic Center
These camps will be held at KCC’s Eastern Academic Center, 14055 26 Mile Road, Albion. Our Albion camps are offered FREE of charge thanks to a generous grant from the Consumers Energy Foundation and in partnership with INNOVATE Albion. Registration is required and space is limited.
- Super Scientists (Ages 8-12) – FULL
- Michigan: Hands On History (Ages 10-14)
- Explore the Trades: Electricity & Welding- Build a Bruin Radio (Ages 14-18) – FULL
Online Black Rocket Camps
For a catalog of virtual camps and registration please visit Kellogg Community College | Black Rocket. These camps can only be registered for via that site. No discounts apply.
Click through the appropriate links below to view more information about online course opportunities offered through KCC’s Bruin Youth Programming initiative.
SAT/ACT Prep Series – Online
Universities and colleges throughout the U.S. require applicants to take the SAT or ACT as part of their evaluation package. This series will prepare students for both tests.
SAT/ACT Prep – Part 1
Both the ACT and SAT contain verbal and math question types. SAT/ACT Preparation Part 1 will give students all the information they need to do well on the verbal questions of the ACT and the new SAT. The ACT verbal sections are called the Reading Test, the English Test and the Science Test. The Reading Test and the English Test assess knowledge of English usage, grammar and reading comprehension. This course will provide students with a grammar and usage review specifically geared to the rules that students will be tested on in the ACT. Students will also learn how to maximize their time on reading comprehension passages and the passages in the Science Test.
SAT/ACT Prep – Part 2
Both the ACT and the SAT contain verbal and math question types. SAT/ACT Preparation Part 2 will give students all the information they need to do well on the math questions of the ACT and the new SAT. The ACT math questions test knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry and basic statistics. This course provides students with a complete math review of all these subjects. Students will also learn how to use their time wisely so they finish as many math questions as possible in the 60 minutes the ACT gives them for the math test.