YOUTH CLASSES & CAMPS
Kellogg Community College offers dozens of summer camps each year as part of its growing Bruin Youth Programming initiative.
Click here to register for youth programs online.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Use code EBSU23 to SAVE 10% when you register by April 1.
Please note: You will need to create an account the first time you use online registration. If you select a family account, you can house your children/grandchildren’s information under yours.
Once your child is registered, please complete our Bruin Youth Programming Waiver.
Featuring Hands-on Activities in Science, Technology, Engineering & Math!
March 18 – 10 AM to 12 PM – KCC Main Campus, Whitmore Lobby & Severin Building
Join us the 3rd Saturday of each month at different locations around Calhoun County for FREE hands-on STEM activities and demonstrations. No registration is required. All ages are welcome.
2023 Summer Camp Schedule
- Summer Training Program: Strength, Speed & Agility- SESSION 1
- Summer Training Program: Strength, Speed & Agility- SESSION 2
- BEST DEAL! Both Summer Training Program Sessions
- Pickleball Camp
- Girls’ Basketball Camp- Ages 7 to 12
- Girls’ Basketball Camp- Ages 13-18
- Boys’ Basketball Camp- Ages 9 to 11
- Boys’ Basketball Camp- Ages 12 to 14
- Volleyball Camp- Ages 9-11
- Volleyball Camp- Ages 12-14
- Volleyball Skill Camp: Passing
- Volleyball Skill Camp: Setting
- Volleyball Skill Camp: Hitting/Blocking
- BEST DEAL! Volleyball Skill Camps- ALL 3!
- Little Spikers: Adult & Child Volleyball Camp
- Cross Country Camp: First Steps to a Better Season
- Soccer Camp
- Baseball Camp
- Bowling Camp
- Astronaut Training Camp
- S’more Fun! Camping Crafts
- Grossology: The Science of Gross Stuff
- Super Scientists
- Just Beachy! Beach Themed Arts & Crafts
- Sew Perfect! Sewing for Beginners- SESSION 1
- Sew Perfect! Sewing for Beginners- SESSION 2
- Water Works Art
- Dinosaurs & Paleontology
- Art Smart: Drawing Basics
- Pizza Garden
- Shark Squad
- Life in the Arctic
- Exciting Edible Art- SESSION 1
- Exciting Edible Art- SESSION 2
- Be a Cake Boss! Cake Decorating- SESSION 1
- Be a Cake Boss! Cake Decorating- SESSION 2
- Be a Cake Boss! Cake Decorating- SESSION 3
- Make It & Take It: DIY Room Decor
- Paint Party! Llama
- Make It & Take It: Spa Party! (FULL)
- Make It & Take It: Spa Party! – SESSION 2 – ADDED SESSION!
- Paint Party!- Octopus
- Christmas in July! Christmas Crafts
- Christmas in July! Gingerbread Houses
- Christmas in July! Beginning Embroidery
- Christmas in July! Sweets & Treats
- BEST DEAL! All 4 Christmas in July Camps
- Make It & Take It: Fidgets, Poppers & Spinners (FULL)
- Make It & Take It: Fidgets, Poppers & Spinners– SESSION 2 – ADDED SESSION!
- Theatre Camp: Matlida
- ROBLOX Makers- SESSION 1
- ROBLOX Coders & Entrepreneurs- SESSION 1
- BEST DEAL! ROBLOX Week 1
- Minecraft Modders- SESSION 1
- Minecraft Redstone Engineers
- BEST DEAL! Minecraft Week 1
- Cyber Spies
- Python Programmers
- BEST DEAL! Coding Week
- Make It & Take It: DIY Jewelry
- Bonjour! A Trip to France
- ROBLOX Makers- SESSION 2
- ROBLOX Coders & Entrepreneurs- SESSION 2
- BEST DEAL! ROBLOX Week 2
- Learn to Knit! Knitting Basics
- Beats and Jams: Digital Music Creators
- YouTube Content Creators
- BEST DEAL! Creators Week
- Minecraft Designers
- Minecraft Modders- SESSION 2
- BEST DEAL! Minecraft Week 2
Hastings Camps at the Fehsenfeld Center
These camps will be held at KCC’s Fehsenfeld Center, 2950 W M-179, Hastings.
- Exciting Edible Art (Ages 8-12)
- Water Works Art (Ages 8-12)
- S’more Fun! Camping Crafts (Ages 8-12)
- Dinosaurs & Paleontology (Ages 8-12)
- Super Scientists (Ages 8-12)
- Writing & Illustrating Camp (Ages 10-14)
- Safe Sitter Essentials: Skills for Babysitting & Staying Home Alone (Ages 12-18)
- A Day in the Life: Bruins Industrial Trades (BIT Mobile) Experience (Ages 12-18)
- A Day in the Life: (KAMA) KCC Advanced Manufacturing Assembly Training Camp (Ages 12-18)
Albion Camps at the Eastern Academic Center
Click through the appropriate links below to view more information about online course opportunities offered through KCC’s Bruin Youth Programming initiative.
SAT/ACT Prep Series – Online
Universities and colleges throughout the U.S. require applicants to take the SAT or ACT as part of their evaluation package. This series will prepare students for both tests.
SAT/ACT Prep – Part 1
Both the ACT and SAT contain verbal and math question types. SAT/ACT Preparation Part 1 will give students all the information they need to do well on the verbal questions of the ACT and the new SAT. The ACT verbal sections are called the Reading Test, the English Test and the Science Test. The Reading Test and the English Test assess knowledge of English usage, grammar and reading comprehension. This course will provide students with a grammar and usage review specifically geared to the rules that students will be tested on in the ACT. Students will also learn how to maximize their time on reading comprehension passages and the passages in the Science Test.
SAT/ACT Prep – Part 2
Both the ACT and the SAT contain verbal and math question types. SAT/ACT Preparation Part 2 will give students all the information they need to do well on the math questions of the ACT and the new SAT. The ACT math questions test knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry and basic statistics. This course provides students with a complete math review of all these subjects. Students will also learn how to use their time wisely so they finish as many math questions as possible in the 60 minutes the ACT gives them for the math test.
Online Black Rocket Camps
For a catalog of virtual camps and registration please visit Kellogg Community College | Black Rocket. These camps can only be registered for via that site. No discounts apply.
More Bruin Youth Programming
Additional Bruin Youth Programming initiatives at KCC include:
- The “Blaze Goes to College” children’s book series
- Bruin Boo, a family-friendly, free trick-or-treat/Halloween event held on campus in Battle Creek each October