Paying for the rising costs of a college education is a concern for nearly every student and family. The fact is, few of us have the resources to simply write a check for the full cost of tuition each semester.
Having a solid plan for covering the cost of college is an important step toward graduation. Kellogg Community College is pleased to enlist the services of FACTS to make the process easier for you.If you have any questions, it is best to contact the business office (269.965.4140) before enrolling with FACTS.
Payment Schedules — Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters
Frequently Asked Questions —
- I am a financial aid student, why do I need to enroll with FACTS?
- What do I do if I receive financial aid after I've enrolled in the payment plan?
- How do I enroll with FACTS?
- How do I enroll in a deferred "Pending Aid" payment plan?
- How do I pay KCC directly?
- How much does this cost / What are the fees?
- How often do I need to enroll with FACTS?
- How are payments made?
- When will the payments be withdrawn from my bank account?
- What if I don't have a bank account or credit card?
- What if I miss a payment?
- If payments are made automatically from my bank account or processed to my credit card, does that mean FACTS or KCC has direct
access to my account?
- Will FACTS disclose my personal information to a third party?
- How will I be notified of my payment information?
- Why do I continually receive emails from FACTS?
- What is the FACTS Access Code?
- Can I pay by phone with FACTS?
- Who do I contact for help?